Friday, August 13, 2010

The end of the week ahhh's

You know how at the end of your week, you can usually sit back and just relax for a few minutes? The house is clean, the menu is planned and/or made, the laundry mountain has been concurred for a brief period of time. It's just - an ahhhhh moment.


Well - my house is getting there this week. As I sit here typing, my DH is busily vacuuming the house for me and L is following closely behind him (L LOVES the vacuum). Typically this time of the week I can sit down and smell the cleanliness of the house and laundry - if the dryer is still going that is.

This week - not so much. My house smells like a giant dill pickle. My MIL knows I like dill pickles, so she once bought me a can of Dill Pickle Pringles (okay, more than once). I will admit I tried them, but they were so overpowering and strong that I ended up throwing the canister away. Well - that's what my house smells like. A giant Dill Pickle Pringles can. Not exactly a heartwarming smell, but I'm hoping it means the pickles will taste good once done.

And hopefully the smell fades quickly. I want the clean smell back.

No comments:

Post a Comment